Monday, December 29, 2008

Reflection!

I have not done a lot of posting over the last few weeks. I've even cut back on the amount of shopping I've been doing. Which leads me to wondering what I want to make as my New Year's resolution, and I think I've come up with a couple of things...

I want to blog more. I've got a pretty good stockpile of razors, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and smell good stuff (candles) right now, so I'm going to search for deals that will reduce my food budget and see what can be "bought" for free! Even if I'm not going to buy anything myself, I'm going to try to post deals that I find.

I REALLY want to reduce my food budget. It's really hard for me because we don't have a Kroger, Safeway, Aldi or any other discount food store. I will see what deals are in the Winn-Dixie, Target, Wal-mart, CVS and Walgreens and share what I find.

No comments: