Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back on Track

Wow! I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted, but it's almost 2 years. 2010 was a tough year and I pretty much gave up on using coupons except on the rare occasion when I had easy access to them.

It took me a while to figure out what I was going to have as my New Year's Resolution for 2011, but I finally figured it out over this past weekend.... I'm going to start couponing again! I have depleted my stockpile so I need to rebuild it and the best way to do that is by doing the research, pulling those coupons together and planning BEFORE I go shopping.

I had pretty good trips this weekend to both CVS and Winn-Dixie. I have been utilizing Winn-Dixie's new Fuel Perks program to get cheaper gas while still checking their sale ad to make the most of my shopping trips, but I just didn't use coupons as much.

Saturday is my usual shopping day and I'm going to designate time on Sunday to do all the research needed to compile the list and coupons I need for my shopping each week.

I'll keep you posted, and wish me luck!

No comments: