Sunday, April 26, 2009

Finally, a store that doubles!

Last Sunday I received a flyer for a store that had some really good deals in it, but I wasn't sure that there was one in my area. It did have a website listed so I checked it out. Fred's is a family discount store that doubles coupons (up to $.70 on Saturdays only). Go here to link to their website to see if you have one in your area. The best way I can describe their store is that it reminds me of Big Lots. It has a little bit of everything, clothes, shoes, groceries, home interiors, drug items and it even had a pharmacy.

I did a test run yesterday and here's what I got:

Pedigree Complete dog food (4 lb bag) - $4.59
Used: $1.50 MQ (did not double)
= $3.09

Angel Soft 4 roll toilet paper - $2.00
Used: $.50 MQ (doubled)
= 1.00

2 Domino sugar (4 lb bag) - $1.99 each
Used: $.50 on two MQ (doubled)
= 1.49 each

Oral B Cross Actions toothbrush - $3.99
Used: $1.00 MQ (did not double)
= 2.99

2 Old Spice deodorant - $1.89 each
Used: $1.00 on two MQ (did not double)
= 1.39 each

2 Zantac 75MG 4 count - $1.99 each
Used: 2 $1.50 MQ (did not double)
= .49 each

2 Revlon Color Silk - $2.50 each
Used: $1.00 on two MQ (did not double)
= 2.00 each

There was a bunch of other stuff that was marked down and on clearance but I had one of my kids with me, and this was a trial run so I didn't do too much digging to see what coupons I had to match their reduced items.

No comments: