Friday, November 14, 2008

Target Shopping Trip

This week's sales flyer had the Scrubbing Bubbles shower spayer on sale for $14.99. The ones my store had were a bonus back that included a "caddy" or shelf to put shampoo, etc.

I had still had the IP coupons from a few weeks ago for $10.00 off and they expired today, so my cost was $4.99. I bought two.

I need paper towels and since they don't go on sale very often, I bought 2 rolls of the Bounty Basics ($.99 minus $.29 MQ) for $.75. I bought two of these also.

The last thing I bought was Pictureka (a board game). It was on sale this week for $15.00, minus the $5.00 Target coupon = $10.00.

Total OOP: $25.13 including tax
Total savings in coupons: $25.50

I had yet another "difficult" check out. I had to have the "one per purchase" discussion with the cashier. The best part was that none of my coupons beeped and none of them had to be pushed through.

No comments: