Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bonus Christmas Shopping

I read a lot about ways to "save" money while shopping. One of the places I get ideas from is Imommies.com. One of her posts was about a site called Ebates.

I usually do my online shopping through MyPoints (you get points for shopping which you can redeem for gift cards) or Upromise (you get money posted to your account to use for your child(ren) for college), but with Ebates you can choose to get cash back for purchases. The downfall is that they only pay out quarterly.

Ebates gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores including Barnes & Noble.com, Gap, Target, Buy.com and Expedia. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales! (If you sign up with Ebates through this link: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=i%2FYPnC15PNVZYl0803Zkmw%3D%3D, we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!)

I made my first purchase last week using Ebates and have received a credit of $11.50 in my account. I think I've found my new favorite place to start me online shopping.

No comments: