Thursday, February 19, 2009

Resolutions?

It's official, one of my resolutions for this year is already busted. I wanted to blog more, I had every intention of blogging more, I even gather all my receipts after my shopping trips to blog about them, but alas, it's not working. One reason, I'm not shopping as much. The second reason, as the title of my blog implies, I'm a Working Hard Mom.

Between being a dedicated employee, attentive mom and dutiful housekeeper, blogging has not been a priority (or even on the list of priorities). I'm trying to find my groove so I can do more of the things that I WANT to do in addition to the things I HAVE to do.

I can tell you that the last couple of times I have gone to CVS, I've gotten compliments from the cashiers on the little bit of money I'm spending for the items that I'm purchasing, so I think I'm following the right path with being frugal - at least so far this year.

No comments: