Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I need to vent!

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been doing a lot research to plan out my shopping trips, trying to coordinate coupons with sales, getting ideas from the various websites/blogs and I have become very frustrated. How is it that a company/retailer can advertise a sale or list prices for an item in one place and not in another?! I know that there are different "markets" out there for the stores, but it's really starting to irritate me.

There is not one store that doubles coupons in my area. Not even one day a week! I also have a hard time even finding products people are getting for "free". To make things worse, I went to Wal-Mart get some stuff that I knew they carried AND I had coupons for, but the shelves were bare! Now my coupons are expired and I've lost out of some pretty good deals.

I'm really determined to get the most for my money and get out of debt, but if this keeps up, it's going to be a long time before my family will be in a "good" financial position.

Thank you for listening, like I said, I needed to vent!

No comments: