Friday, August 1, 2008

Christmas in July!

I have subscribed to and visit frequently Imommies.com which is a great website for getting information about discounted (sometimes free) stuff. One of the recent things posted was for Restaurant.com.

Restaurant.com offers discounted gift certificates to restaurants in your area. All you have to do is punch in your zip code and it provides you with a list of restaurants where you can get gift certificates.

I hit the jackpot yesterday. I was able to get $250.00 worth of gift certificates for $27.00, which included a gift certificate for my aunt that lives in the Chicago area.

We have several people that we give gift certificates to for Christmas, and since I usually start my Christmas shopping early, I thought this would be a good place to start with the bonus of saving LOTS of money.

No comments: