Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thank you Kashi!

Because I'm trying to not spend money on things I'm not going to use, I've been signing up for free samples of things that I would be interested in trying.

For example, I signed up for a free sample of Kashi's Mountain Medley granola. I was excited about trying this product because I have tried other Kashi products and have liked them. Sadly, when it arrived in my mailbox, it was full of ants. I immediately threw it away and didn't think of it further, until I received an e-mail from Kashi wanting feedback on the sample. I would love to comment on it, but since I didn't get to try it, I couldn't.

This made me think, Kashi really wants to know what people think of their products, so I should let them know that I couldn't comment on the granola because of the ants. I pulled up the Kashi website and type a nice little e-mail to the customer service department letting them know about my incident. Guess what I got in the mail yesterday! Go ahead, guess!

A very nice letter of apology and explanation from Kashi and 3 coupons for a free sample of any Kashi product. I will be putting those to good use!

Like I said, Thank You Kashi!

No comments: